Tuesday 19 April 2011

Heyyo!

Heyy peoples!
Sorry for not posting alot I was a bit too busy with my other blogs (adaydreamershideout.blogspot.com )
For those who haven't read the novel or graphic novel of Coraline, you really should!!! Although I haven't really read the novel since 2006 when I was 8. I found this scene (Graphic Novel) in the Cellar really creepy. I mean, who wouldn't be scared if this rotten alive man that looked like a zombie tried to get you? Her other mother looked kinda scary aswell...Eeeek!
I'd rate the novel and graphic novel 4 notes out of 5 ♫♪♫♪
I'd love to hear from you!

Anyways, thankyou so much to Jessica for following!!!!! You go gal!
I also discovered a new blog for all those Coraline fans!  coralinejones.blogspot.com
Do visit it if you like!

Cya!

2 comments:

  1. I will defiantly look forward to reading the novel!!! Plus who wouldn't find a scene in a cellar creepy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate the book, but luuuuv you! You made it sound very nice<3 Good job!

    ReplyDelete